This class and the individual consultations prepare students for the TJ essay and SIS (Student Information Sheet) writing exam to be administered on February 8, 2020. Enjoy being confident and prepared! I am very happy to report that all of the students in the 2019 class were offered admission to TJ — good work everyone!Please click here to Register and Pay for TJ Test Essay Writing (intended for students applying for admission for Fall 2020)
- Saturday morning sessions: January 4 (with homework), January 18 (with MORE homework), and February 1, 2020. All Saturday sessions are 9am – 11am.
- PLUS: 2 one-hour private face-to-face consultations individually scheduled
- Individual consultations are by appointment at 4pm, 5pm, or 6pm during the period January 20-January 31, 2020.
- Once your registration and payment is received, I will contact you to schedule appointment times.
- Location: Annandale, Virginia
- Price: $695 includes 3-class package (six total hours instruction) and 2 private one-hour consultations.
Students identify their STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) strengths, identify their character strengths, and solidify a vision of their future success. During the third session, students will practice outlining essays under test conditions. Following practice sessions writing the TJ SIS and essays, students will receive writing instruction and editing suggestions.
In this class, we strive to (1) strengthen the students’ writing, and (2) to brainstorm until students have enough personal anecdotes to support the proposition that they will be superb TJ students. This second objective increases student confidence and purpose no matter where they end up studying in high school.
Click the green button above to register and pay for this class.
Taught by Dr. Nancy Levonian, with editing support from professional editors.