Note: Camp registration is now closed for 2019.Register & Pay for Crafting Your College Application Camp 2019
Our summer camp, for rising seniors, is a focused yet relaxed way to write a superb college application. Finish your application during one week in August and face the college application process feeling on top of things and in-control. Learn how to put your best foot forward, and how to avoid “red flags” that can ruin an otherwise stellar application. We discuss how to speak to admissions officers’ hearts, and we teach you how to edit your own essays. I limit the camp to eight students, and you will get feedback on everything you write. There is homework.
Weekly attendance is strictly limited to ensure a truly personalized and productive experience. In the past, our camp weeks have filled up early! Because of the school schedule, there are only four weeks of camp in 2019 rather than five. Sign up now if you would like to be on our list.
We have an incredible 2:1 student to instructor ratio! Nancy Levonian is the lead teacher. Stacey Ipsan, our lead editor, and our team of two assistant editors help students brainstorm or assist students with editing their essays. Charlotte Graham of 360 Degree Speaking teaches our Interviewing Techniques class.
|1||July 29 – August 2||CLOSED|
- Location: Annandale, Virginia
- Price: $2165 per student.
Summer Camp Curriculum
- The character traits colleges are most interested in.
- Interviewing techniques and practice.
- How to refine your “message” about who you are.
- How to showcase your extra-curricular activities
- Writing essays that will intrigue the reader.
- …and more!
Each camp runs for five consecutive days (Monday – Friday).
- Monday 8:30am – 9pm | Stay for BBQ dinner and campfire; get to know your fellow campers.
- Monday 8:00pm – 9pm | Parent meeting. Hear about our program and ask questions.
- Tuesday 8:30am – 4pm
- Wednesday 8:30am – 4pm
- Thursday 8:30am – 4pm
- Friday 8:30am – 4pm
Interview Workshop by 360° Speaking
Charlotte Graham, our voice coach, trained at the University of London’s famed Royal Central School of Speech and Drama (MA Voice Studies). She helps each student build confidence and learn how to make a warm and positive first impression.
Think you may want more? See our Fall Packages.