Registrations Still Accepted For Summer 2020!
At this time, it is very possible that camp will be on-line via Zoom this year. Of course we continue to monitor public health information carefully, and we would be thrilled to hold camp in-person if that can be done while keeping everyone safe! But rest assured that the camp program can be effectively delivered to students on-line.Register & Pay for “Crafting Your College Application” Camp Summer 2020
Our summer camp, for rising seniors, is a focused yet relaxed way to write a superb college application. Finish your application during one week in August and face the college application process feeling on top of things and in-control. Learn how to put your best foot forward, and how to avoid “red flags” that can ruin an otherwise stellar application. We discuss how to speak to admissions officers’ hearts, and we teach you how to edit your own essays. I strictly limit the number of students each week so that you will get feedback on everything you write. There is homework, and you definitely need a laptop!
We have an incredible 2:1 student to staff ratio! Nancy Levonian is the lead teacher. Our lead editor Stacey Ipsan and our team of associate editors help students brainstorm and assist students with editing their essays. Charlotte Graham of 360 Degree Speaking teaches our Interviewing Techniques class.
Weekly attendance is strictly limited to ensure a truly personalized and productive experience. As in the past, our camp weeks are filling up, so don’t wait too long to sign up!
- Location: Annandale, Virginia
- Price: $2395 per student.
|1||July 27 – 31||Limited availability|
|2||August 3 – 7||Limited availability|
|3||August 10 – 14||Limited availability|
|4||August 17 – 21||Space available!|
Hear what people say about “Crafting Your College Application”…
Summer Camp Curriculum
- The character traits colleges are most interested in.
- Interviewing techniques and practice.
- How to refine your “message” about who you are.
- How to showcase your extra-curricular activities
- Writing essays that will intrigue the reader.
- …and more!
Each camp runs for five consecutive days (Monday – Friday).
- Monday 8:30am – 8:30pm | This day ends later than the others, because it includes a BBQ dinner and campfire, where you can get to know your fellow campers and brainstorm ideas for your application essays.
- Tuesday 8:30am – 4pm
- Wednesday 8:30am – 4pm
- Thursday 8:30am – 4pm
- Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm