Registration Now Open For Summer 2020!Register & Pay for “Crafting Your College Application” Camp Summer 2020
Our summer camp, for rising seniors, is a focused yet relaxed way to write a superb college application. Finish your application during one week in August and face the college application process feeling on top of things and in-control. Learn how to put your best foot forward, and how to avoid “red flags” that can ruin an otherwise stellar application. We discuss how to speak to admissions officers’ hearts, and we teach you how to edit your own essays. I strictly limit the number of students each week so that you will get feedback on everything you write. There is homework, and you definitely need a laptop!
We have an incredible 2:1 student to staff ratio! Nancy Levonian is the lead teacher. Our lead editor Stacey Ipsan and our team of associate editors help students brainstorm and assist students with editing their essays. Charlotte Graham of 360 Degree Speaking teaches our Interviewing Techniques class.
Weekly attendance is strictly limited to ensure a truly personalized and productive experience. In the past, our camp weeks have filled up early, so don’t wait too long to sign up!
- Location: Annandale, Virginia
- Price: $2395 per student.
|1||July 27 – 31||Open|
|2||August 3 – 7||Open|
|3||August 10 – 14||Open|
|4||August 17 – 21||High demand – 4 spaces left!|
Hear what people say about “Crafting Your College Application”…
Summer Camp Curriculum
- The character traits colleges are most interested in.
- Interviewing techniques and practice.
- How to refine your “message” about who you are.
- How to showcase your extra-curricular activities
- Writing essays that will intrigue the reader.
- …and more!
Each camp runs for five consecutive days (Monday – Friday).
- Monday 8:30am – 8:30pm | This day ends later than the others, because it includes a BBQ dinner and campfire, where you can get to know your fellow campers and brainstorm ideas for your application essays.
- Tuesday 8:30am – 4pm
- Wednesday 8:30am – 4pm
- Thursday 8:30am – 4pm
- Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm
Interview Workshop by 360° Speaking
Charlotte Graham, our voice coach, trained at the University of London’s famed Royal Central School of Speech and Drama (MA Voice Studies). She helps each student build confidence and learn how to make a warm and positive first impression.
Think you may want more after you attend camp? See our Fall Packages available exclusively to students who attend camp.