For current college freshman, and graduating seniors starting college in fall 2020
So, you did well in high school, and now you’re in college, or soon will be. You know college is different from high school. In fact, it is very different – success in college requires a new set of tools and strategies. This week-long online course will equip you to make a brilliant transition to college!
Most people only attend college once. Make sure you get the most out of it!
Click here to register for the June 2020 session of “Making a Brilliant Transition to College”
In this class, we cover:
- Degree requirements and choosing a major
- Designing a roadmap for course selection
- Studying effectively in college
- Time management for college (and life)
- Defining your goals for college and post-college life, and designing a college experience to support those goals
- What you need to know about academic awards, graduate programs, and professional school admissions
This course will be taught jointly by Dr. Nancy Levonian of Lives Under Construction and Mr. Paul Rivas of Smith-Rivas, with all sessions conducted remotely via Zoom. Each day begins at 9:30 am and concludes at 2:30 pm, with a lunch break from noon to 1 pm.
Course Dates: Monday June 22 through Friday June 26.
Course Hours: 9:30 am to 2:30 pm, with a one-hour break at noon
Course Location: Online via Zoom and Google Classroom
Course Fee: $1195 per student
Click the green button above to register today!